Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's Puzzle Time!

This is my new puzzle that Bibi got me yesterday in Salado. When you take the pieces out, it makes the sound of the animal. When Mommy put it down, I knew exactly what to do with it, she didn't even have to show me how to take the pieces out and put them back in. I LOVE IT! I will play with it for 20 minutes at a time, and that's a long span of attention for a baby like me.

I think I am going to take after my Mommy because I love puzzles. When Moose A. Moose comes on Noggin to announce "It's puzzle time!" I always stop what I am doing to watch. Just you wait... soon I will be very good at deciding which cat doesn't look like the others and finding the hidden letters in the picture.

No comments: