Since I went to visit Bibi for her birthday, she drove me back to Mommy today. We met halfway in Salado and did some shopping before lunch at a tearoom. I, of course, had milk, not tea, but clearly I enjoyed it anyway. Oh, and I tasted watermelon for the first time. Mommy hoped I wouldn't detest it like she does, but the truth is, I'm not sure I like it either!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
My First "Teatime"
Since I went to visit Bibi for her birthday, she drove me back to Mommy today. We met halfway in Salado and did some shopping before lunch at a tearoom. I, of course, had milk, not tea, but clearly I enjoyed it anyway. Oh, and I tasted watermelon for the first time. Mommy hoped I wouldn't detest it like she does, but the truth is, I'm not sure I like it either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment