Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My First Movie Date

Today I had my first movie date! If you are a regular reader, you know that I have a HUGE crush on my friend Riley. Well, our Mommies wanted to see the new movie Julie & Julia (4 1/2 stars!), so they took us to the Crybaby Matinee for the first time. It was an adventure and lots of fun. What a terrific idea to do this for our hard-working SAHMs. They just strolled us in and there was a changing table and everything! There were even some grandmothers in there without their grandbabies who just wanted to coo over all of us little ones. Of course Mommy didn't get any photos because it was, well, dark! It's a theater and even I know that now! But we are definitely going to do this again. Aunt Jenny, when are you going to come up and go to the movies with me??

No comments: