Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lady DIY

I was organizing some of our photos tonight and chuckled contentedly when I came across this picture. It is a typical "life in the huddle" moment. When Brad comes home from work, he is so excited to see Ryann that she is often in his arms as he goes about whatever needs doing around the house. In this shot, he was watering the concrete shell of our pool to cure it. Earlier tonight, I watched him juggling her as he tried to turn on the sprinklers. She keeps him company while he brews beer. He takes her in the garage with him when he cranks up the air compressor to air up his tires. I think it is hilarious and sweet at the same time. At this rate, she is sure to be a do-it-yourselfer and one self-sufficient gal!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday - hope you were not blogging instead of getting much needed sleep...

xoxoxo,
your bestie.

kkt