Monday, September 7, 2009

Shoe Appreciation 101

Today on Sesame Street the "Fairy Shoe Person" came to give Telly a new pair of shoes. I enjoyed watching this so much that later in the day when Mommy cleaned out my closet, I asked her to teach me more about shoes. She seems to be an authority on these things since her shoe collection towers to the top of her closet. I was surprised to learn that I already have a number of cute pairs of shoes myself. I learned that picking out the perfect pair of shoes was about much more than just how they look.

One must consider several factors, first and foremost being cuteness...
Then there is proper fit...
And sole construction...
And durability...
And quality of leather (which I chose to determine by taste over smell)...And after carefully reviewing all of these factors...It ultimately just boils down to which pair of shoes makes you smile!

No comments: